Really Really Free Market 2019
Everything is free. No money. No trading. No swapping. 💚
The Really Really Free Market happens on the first Saturday of every month, all year round!
HOW DOES IT WORK 👇🏼
– Visit us at the Campbell Park Clubhouse (brick building next to the skating rink). We’ll be inside if there is bad weather and outside when the weather is good.
– Due to our increasing popularity, we have decided to invite visitors to browse the free market for a max of 1 HOUR. One hour gives you lots of time to fill your one large shopping bag to the brim!
– After one hour is up, market visitors are allowed to come back at 3pm, to take as much stuff as you want because there are no limits between 3-4pm.
– If you bring items to share, you must bring them before 3pm and please make sure they are in clean & working condition (but please no big items – big items include furniture and anything that is too big or heavy for a person to carry home comfortably)
– During the Market (10am-3pm), there is a limit to the number of items you can take, which is one large shopping bag per person. (2 bags for families of 3 or more people)
– AFTER 3pm, there is no limit – you can take as much as you can!
– Donations can only be brought during market day from 10am to 3pm. We do not have any other drop-off days or locations.
We hope to see you at our next RRFM! Don’t forget to follow our page Really Really Free Market Campbell Park!
For more details visit: http://rrfmarket.blogspot.ca/
Did you know Really Really Free Market Campbell Park is run 100% by volunteers? This amazing event wouldn’t be possible without community members like YOU! Fill in our quick volunteer registration and we’ll contact you with future opportunities! https://goo.gl/forms/KkJu1vO7jHJbL4js1